Question re: Restoring missing data

All,

I am new to the list and have been learning alot from many of the ongoing
discussions.  My issue is this: I have somehow erased the all of the data on
a particular stock that I have been tracking.  Is there a way to download
the data for one particular stock from historybank.com?  If not, what other
options are available for obtaining end of day data over the internet?  I am
using TS2000i SP5.  Thank you in advance for your help!

-J. Crowe