Re: FTSE real-time intra day data

Hi Stefan,
          Obviously accuracy and reliability. Not sure what the best
delivery method is - Net, satellite, radio or whatever. I have a friend who
uses Market Eye and likes the fact that it's a totally separate system to
the internet which he uses for placing trades.

I'd also like to feed the data into TS and maybe other software.

What's so good about it?

Cheers,
Ian