RE: off topic: XP - Please stop this

  • To: "OmegaList" <joachim@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: off topic: XP - Please stop this
  • From: "Ivo Karindi" <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 12:29:00 -0800

Sorry guys, when I mentioned that hacked XP and Hollywood movies can be
found on the 'net for download, it was not my intention to advertize the use
of these hacked products.  If your intention is to get involved with the
hackers' world, you need to turn to the hacker community for help.  Sorry to
be so rude, but please stop asking me about this; you will be on your own
and on the other side of the law.

Ivo