Re: Opinions on this system??

Hello  mark,

ok  well  just  saw  the max contracts 13. which proves my point about
scale trading.  adding onto a loosing is not my idea of a good system.

besides anyone can look at a chart and build a system to do that!

just pick the long term trend and if its up just keep buying no matter
what.  m

mkuac> The system only has one input - and to be honest works almost the same on
mkuac> all values.

mkuac> The drawdown problem I guess could be fixed with stop.

mkuac> Thanks everybody for advice - will work further on it.

mkuac> I have not actually traded it at all!

mkuac> Mark

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com