From: "aiiishot" <aiiishot@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 1:57 PM
Subject: Horizontal line?

Hi all!
I'm looking to be able to plot a horizontal line at a certain price level.
Similar to the TL_New command, but instead of specifying a start and end
point, just specify one price.  Once a horizontal line comes up, I usually
adjust it up/down manually, and it is hard to do with the Trendline.  Is
there a command in Easylanguage for Horizontal Lines?

TIA,
Michael