Code Challenge : Symbols scroller automatically in same chart

In ts2000i, on a chart you hit enter , the text box appears in the chart, your
input the symbol, the chart adjusts to that symbols data.

Question : Is it possible to select the symbol for the chart via EL. This would
allow me to program a chart scoller so I can view 20 symbols for 30 sec each in
the same chart in the same workspace ?

Or do I need to some thing outside EL , like VB or C++ recording keystrokes or
something like that. All ideas welcome ?

Thanks in advance

Ian