anyohlc.dll

Does anyone know how to apply the "anyohlc.dll" in a system test to referece
the open.  I loaded the dll in my program files and plotted the "indanyohlc"
indicator on my charts but I'm stuck as how to reference the dll in my system
test.  To check the accuracy of the dll, I want to write a signal that
states:  " if close of data2 > close[5] of data2  then buy at open +
AvgTrueRange(1) * .60......If marketposition=1 and close > Entryprice then
exitlong ("moc") .  This should take me out on the close of the entry
day............thanks/John   jdev02@xxxxxxx