Indicators on spreads

I am really interested in putting some indicators on spreads in Ts2k. I know how to put up a spread ratio and difference and to construct a simple indicator which relies on (close of data1-close of data2). However what I am interested in are indicators which rely on more than the close e.g. stochastics, RSI. You cannot simply use H1-H2 or L1-L2 etc since that may not reflect what actually happens in real-time. Does anyone know how one can construct indicators such as stochastics on a spread?

  Bob