Re: Cost sharing for NYSE breadth data -- last chance to get on board.

BTW for all people who have replied to me so far and any others thinking of
replying, I made a small mistake.  The data back to 1997 would be 5 minute
bars instead of 1 minute and between 1990 and 1997 would be 2 minute not 1
minute.  Plus i can offer my own data from late 1997 in smaller increments
if anyone needs it.

If that makes anyone who has already contacted me want to back out, then so
be it.  Let me know.

David