Trade Day of the Month EL Programming

I'm looking for a way to code a specific trading day
of the month into Tradestation. For example, buy bonds
on the 20 trading day of the month. This doesn't
necessarily mean the date will be the 20th, just that
it is the 20th trading day of the month. Is this
possible in Tradestation? The system I want to code is
as follows:

If gold closes<3 days ago and open of tomorrow < prior
close, then buy bonds if month is January and Trading
Day of the Month is 7,12,18,and 22. I want to exit my
position on the first profitable opening.

Tradestation doesn't cooperate when trying to code
this.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Tom