Problems with TS6?

Hi,

I'm having some problems with TS6 on both win98se and win2k. On the
win2k box I have two workspaces (the tabs at the bottom) that have
one main chart with the main data plot overlayed with some lines
and then seven other subgraphs. There is another window that has
two subgraphs of other indicators.  The win98se box I have two
simple plots of chart data and one indicator. Both boxes with TS6
will get slow and hang if the user is not actively watching them,
moving the mouse, or some other input. On a seperate win2k box
with TS2000i there is not this problem.

The first win2k box has 256MB RAM, the win98se box has only 96MB.
I am planning on upgrading the win98se to at least 256MB, but
what is causing these problems and what can I do to fix it? Should
I throw money at the first win2k box and add more memory or
possibly move the application to a multi-processor box? This win2k
box also has a dual-monitor if that makes a difference.

Has anyone else had this? I just read a post talking about Markov
Chains... that must be more complicated and require more cycles
to process than the indicators I'm working with.

I'm really worried about turning this on to real-time trading with
its current performance. The current system is designed for
one minute bars and plotting the intra-bar tick data.

Mike