Re: Asking too much ??

hey mark, ole buddy...don't forget the doctor...classic!

and the dead dog "mungo" wars...wasn't that scammer from uk too?

all this touchy feely "let's get along" bs gags maggots...ah yes, the good ole days of flame and fortune where man were men and scammers got skinned :-)

TJ

never underestimate the power of human stupidity - hans esser