Re: Asking too much ??

MB,

>bass boat anyone?

Those SOB's should be erased from the face of the earth.  They have no
respect for the sanctity of one's God-given right to a peaceful Saturday
morning slumber.  Why on earth do they need a pair of 500 HP engines on an
eighteen foot candy apple red piece of molded plastic?  And all that
electronic gear - sonar, AWACs, GPS, laser guided fishing rods, smart lures.
Don't these single-digit-IQ, pot-bellied, weekend rednecks understand that
this is a sport?  Let me tell you,  when I was a boy, we used to walk five
miles through snow drifts that no wussy Mercedes SUV could get through just
to get to this little shack out on the ice.  We used to cut through five
feet of ice and sit on an empty base of Molson (eh?) with nothing to keep us
warm but the after effect of eating cold beans all day.   It was so cold
that we kept the worms in our mouth to keep them from freezing.   Bass
boats, my ass.   Jeez.................

Ahhh, that felt good.  Thank you Mark for the opportunity.   Wanna hear
about the sheriff??????????????????

Regards,
Mike

what the heck happened to the sheriff?