Re: "Error adding price, date is less than previous date"

I've been told that it's an overflow problem caused by having more data than
TS can handle. That would tend to explain it shifting about. I've been using
two years of 1 min bars, it's not tick data. At a rough calculation that's
probably around 1,425,000 bars. Would that cause it? How many bars can TS
handle without problems?

Cheers,
Ian