Re: Off Topic - SPAM

>Hi, I noticed that my mailbox is slowing attracting more and more junk
>mail messages everyday. Are there laws concerning the solicitation of junk
>mail? If so, how do these people get away with it and how can they be caught?
>
>Jody.

I concur with Mark.. www.spamcop.net is a personal favorite.. all my spam
goes through there, and I get pretty regular feedback that accounts are
being pulled and/or money withheld (by advertisers) from spammers.  It's a
little time consuming, but, inveterate geek that I am I just wrote an app
which sucks all the spam out of my hotmail accounts and fires it through
there. Net result: no time wasted, lots of spammers killed.

Si