RE: multiple monitors and windows?

Mike
Its not TS6 doing this its your video driver and the way it handles windows
and dialog boxes. With some Dual video output cards the driver has setup
features which allow you to adjust this and other things. You need to go to
"Settings" , "advanced" in your video setup and somewhere in there ( its
different for each video driver) you will find the setup info.

Jerry