From: "Mike Eggleston" <mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 12:53 PM
Subject: Problems with TS6 and win2k?

: The trader I work with is really upset today when he uses TS6.
: He asks for more data and it just sits there. Some (at least)
: one of the indicators he is working on fail to work or even
: appear. I'm going to reload win2k on his box tonight, but
: has anyone seen this or have any idea what's going on?
:
: I know its sketchy data, but that's all I have.
:
: Mike
:
: