Off Topic - SPAM

Jody

I agree with the comment about using a throwaway email
address, I had a hotmail address that I used and it
eventually became entirely overrun with spam so I use
it now for my throwaway email address and I never
check it. Then I got a Yahoo email account, they
detect mass mailings and send them to a folder. Makes
it easy to select which ones not to open, you can just
read the headings and ignore most of them. After
taking these steps there doesn't seem to be much
reason to fight the "SPAM War", there are a lot of
terminally cranky people around to do that.

Max

"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"