Globex limit orders

Thanks to all who explained last Friday's fair value settlement of the NQ's
and ES's.

New question...  I had a limit order above the market to sell NQ's this
morning.  The market came up to my limit and I got filled.  But, strangely,
part of my order was filled a tick higher than my limit.  I'm not
complaining, of course, but does anyone know how this could happen?  I'm
happy with the extra tick, but if I were on the other side of the trade I
would be bothered.  I use Interactive Brokers and their Trader Workstation.

Aaron Schindler