RE: puzzling probability and roulette a la Mark Brown

Nothing quite like a string of recent winners is there?

:o)

-----Original Message-----
From: multitrak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:multitrak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 December 2001 18:12
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: puzzling probability and roulette a la Mark Brown

God, I hope not!

Systematic trading is so much fun and a joy that I'd hang it up in a
heartbeat should it become dull and boring. Each day I leap out of bed and
run to the office (15 feet, puff, puff :)) because I enjoy trading so much.
It's not just a business or a living, but a life philosophy!

So much research to do, so much system implementation to perform, so little
time to do it. Then again, I plan to live to 120 ;))

MT