Re: puzzling probability and roulette a la Mark Brown

Tom,

> But I am a little shocked. All of you traders responding but I don't get
the
> impression that any of you are actually gamblers. Are you? Any craps
players
> out there?

Wouldn't go near gambling.  There's no edge to be exploited other than
perhaps in draw poker.  Well that's not quite true - the house has the edge
and they most certainly do exploit it.

> When I can be relaxed, at-ease and fixation free in that paradox, I'll
call
> myself a professional trader and my account will happily reflect it.

FWIW, successful trading is boring.  It has no emotion.  There's no
attachment, no beauty.  With all due respect, I would highly recommend cold
showers to dull the emotional fervour.  Then go looking for tools that
substitute for cold showers.

Regard,
Mike