Re: puzzling probability and roulette a la Mark Brown

We know that flipping a coin will create a "tendency" over time to revert to
a mean.

We know that the stock market can "overshoot" more than flipping a coin
before the same reversion over the same time.

My question is... what is the "factor", probability or otherwise, that
allows one to "bet" on this reversion over time and how is it measured?

Please correct me if wrong, but is this not what Mark's system is about? Not
the odds of the "next" flip, but the tendency of the flips, once skewed to
one side, to revert?

Best regards,

Gene Pope