Re: SafeSoft + Win2K + TS4

My experience with SafeSoft, extending over many years, is that a different
version is required for each operating system.  What I do know is that the TS4
SafeSoft version that works for Win9x does not work for Win NT and vice versa
(there are two different versions), so I would suspect that the SafeSoft that
you have for WinMe (Win9x-based) won't work for Win2K (Win NT-based).