Re: Virus Alert

All software has bugs... if you haven't found any, you haven't used the
software in enough diverse conditions to reveal them.  It might also
depend on which platform you are using.  A friend of mine uses Eudora on
the Mac and has no complaints.  I used Eudora on Windows and had no end of
troubles.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/