Re: AdvancedGET

Purely technical:

WIth AGET, today's GIF will be a valid measurement for
predictability ONLY for tomorrow or next week's
market.
The program changes wave counts if the market does not
follow today's pattern.  Therefore, the historical
view is always corret and can be misleading.

Please also send me your gif.

Thanks,

JL