Re: RSI vs RSX

Hello Wayne,

you might want to try Bill Blau's TSI (Trend Strength Index), a triple
exponentially smoothed one bar momentum (C - C[1]).  It approximates
RSX very closely. BTW--I also use his Directional Trend Index instead
of ADX, which for my purposes is much too slow.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx