Re: Virus Alert

> Switch to Eudora immediately.
>
> If that fails, use a Mac for your email needs.

Perspective guys.  This is just a lil' ole chain letter type virus with the
twist of a keystroke grabber.  It's a pain and a psychological personal
invasion but that's all.  Even the keystroke grabber is limited.  As far as
I can tell, it doesn't do anything with the information other than to spook
people.  This puppy has been around since April.  Symantec and McAfee both
have it as low risk but have upgraded it because it is becoming more
widespread.  It's as if enough people sent a SASE to 6 other people and
critical mass was achieved.

I'm beginning to look at viruses the way I look at terrorists - I'll take
due precautions and I'll take them seriously but I refuse to be spooked.

Regards,
Mike
Regards,
Mike