Re: Virus Alert

I for one cannot recommend Eudora.  Eudora has problems with various MIME
types and many many usability issues (not to mention bugs).  Netscape
Navigator 4.78 or Mozilla will do just fine for most users.  These huge
all in one mail clients typically come heavy laden with defects.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/

    Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
	     http://www.lexonia.net/