Adrian Pitt and AdvancedGET

I had AGET for long time, I studied it, attended
seminars and put my full time in it. Finally to my
dismay I had to trash it.
In my opinion, it has no predictive value and all the
wave count is after the fact. Adrian you may even see
a naked woman if you like in this software. LOL.
You said you work for investment bank  ? I seriously
doubt that, you cannot be making any money for the
bank using this software...better watchout for your
job !
Sooner or later...Adrian you will realise that you are
following a mirage and a useless tool which is
contributing to your failures.
Your bank bought the copy for you, maybe your bank
will purchase my EOD program with hardware lock. I
will sell it for $100...how about that?
If you still insist that you got the wonder of the
world program and you are so good at it then I
challenge you to give this forum some wonderful trades
based upon this software.
I have the software and I can easily confirm your
analysis and trades for this forum. It will settle
this argument for good.

Good luck to you...specially at your job.

Nbik

--- Adrian Pitt <apitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Adrian, I have been working with a number of
> proprietary indicators in TS
> > and another exclusive platform that a friend of
> mine created for sometime
> > now and they are far more reliable than what I
> experienced with AG. AG
> > reminds me of a quote by Shakespeare, "Advanced
> GET is a tale told by an
> > idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."
> Glad to hear you enjoy
> > it.
>
> That's great John.  One should go with whatever
> works for you. Problem is,
> if
> what you have now works better than AGET tools, its
> not saying much, as for
> YOU,
> AGET tools didn't work!!
>
> I know AGET has been around for quite a few years,
> but I never new
> Shakespeare used
> the program as well?  WOW....or perhaps I am mixing
> him up and he's just a
> mate of yours
> around the corner?
>

> > I do know what I'm talking since I've been trading
> exclusively and
> > successfully for 4 years, but you seem to have an
> ownership stake
> > in AG, so
> > you have clearly biased yourself in this
> discussion. As I
> > mentioned earlier,
> > AG does have some proprietary indicators but after
> testing them myself, as
> > did other traders I know, they are no more likely
> to indicate market
> > movement than a host of other cheaper indicators I
> have used over
> > the years.
>
> I have an ownership stake in AGET?  Yes I admit it.
> Your right.  I fully
> own
> the copy of AGET I bought :-) I only lease the real
> time version though.
>
> Am I biased? YES..your right again.  I admit I do
> like using programs that
> work well and
> help make me money for one of the most consistently
> profitable investment
> banks in the world for over 15 years!!!
>

> > Then maybe you should use your PhD in brain
> surgery to help
> > yourself because
> > it seems you've blown a mental fuse. My "many
> hours" consisted of days and
> > days worth of hours, but it doesn't take very long
> to realize
> > that AG looks
> > very pretty when looking backwards in time and too
> often, random, when
> > looking forward.
>
> I think you take life too seriously John.  You do
> realise I was joking when
> I said I became a Brain Surgeon in 3hours!! LOL  I
> think most readers here
> would
> have caught the drift of my words.
>
> If you told any successful trader in the world, one
> from the Market Wizard
> [...]
=== message truncated ===