FYI: Virus Alert

FWIF, I looked these two URLs up for a friend/client.  I use PC-cillin
antivirus and it has caught every one so far.  I leave my ISP up at night,
and it [seems like it] downloads automatically as soon as the daily update
is available.

     This is an on-line virus scan of your system.  Does NOT replace a good
active virus scanner installed, but it is a good after the fact cleanup tool.

http://housecall.antivirus.com/housecall/start_pcc.asp

This page contains the instructions to clean it up.

http://www.antivirus.com/pc-cillin/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=WORM_BADTRANS.B

Yours truly,
     Samuel

Remember - eMail is for the benefit of the sender.

     Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista-Research
     129 Staff Drive, NE                    voice: 1(850) 243-5105
     Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548              fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    <SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   <http://www.vista-research.com>
              ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****