RE: AdvancedGET

Hello, all, I am lurking (and de-lurking) again.

Might I suggest taking this discussion to personal email, instead of the list?

-------------

Maybe I will apologize in advance for this comment, and explain.  I stopped
subscribing for a year or so, because I was unwilling to weed (or wade)
through all the unnecessary noise to get to the few people who could use my
expertise.

I re-subscribed a week or so ago, and was so happy at how calm, sane and
supportive the tone had become.  Now this bickering, with lengthy chains of
included past messages, causes me to spend undo time in editing the
file...  My problem, not yours, please ignore if it bothers you, I just
wanted to have my 2 cents worth.

reply to me, not the list, if you don't mind.  Please do not start another
thread of bickering on my behalf!

Yours truly,
	Samuel

Remember - eMail is for the benefit of the sender.