Help with Easylanguage trade orders

I want to place an order to sell at the next bar at my price ShortEntryPrice
if and only if price reaches ShortEntryPrice in the next bar. In other
words, if ShortEntryPrice is touched, sell at that price. Right now I have
the line:

  Sell the next bar at ShortEntryPrice stop;

Problem is, if the open of the next bar is below ShortEntryPrice, I get
filled at the open of the next bar. In some cases, the price of that next
bar never even touches my ShortEntryPrice but still I'm filled at the open.

I also tried using a Limit order but then the reverse problem happens. How
do I code the entry to fill at a specified price on the next bar if that
price is touched?

Also along the same vein, how do I put in a stop for the same bar at an
exact price or higher? The same thing is happening in that I'm being
stopped out at the open of the same bar that I'm entering the trade.

Any assistance would be great appreciated.

Thanks!

Ted