Re: AdvancedGET

don, I thought it was obvious that my comments were in fact my own and of
those of other traders who I know I have tried AG as well. Perhaps you're in
need of a disclaimer to that effect. Sorry none was provided for you.

The issue was not whether my indicators work better than what you get with
AG but instead whether AG worked for my needs. It did not, so why argue
about this any further? Do you suppose to know what my trading needs are? I
highly doubt it, so your point is moot.

And, how are my remarks, "unfounded, inconclusive and unsubstantiated at
best" when they are based on my own personal experience? As I stated, I
spent considerable time with AG and it didn't work for me and others that I
know personally for whom it didn't work. It worked for you? Great, happy for
ya!! But what proof can you provide that it worked? You haven't so your
comments are basically unfounded, inconclusive and unsubstantiated at best.

Sincerely,
John

> John,
> I have several proprietary indicators that work better than yours. See how
> easy it is to make unfounded statements?
>
> Just because "you" failed when you used something does not mean the
software
> is bad, you seem to be overlooking the most commen problem with any
trading
> system, the trader himself.
>
> If it did not work for you fine, but I would agree with Adrian, your
> comments are basically unfounded, inconclusive and unsubstantiated at
best,
> due to your limited use of the program and therefore should be taken with
> the same regard.
>
> This all said from a satisfied AGET user (6 years never had a lock up), a
> satified TS4 user (2+ years never had a lockup), a satisfied Ensign user
(6
> years never had a lockup) and no affiliation with any of 'em.
> Lets get back to trading . . .
> don ewers

TS