Re: Will "trade" my great tradingsystem

Dear Mike here is such a "string" of losses.
Most importantly notice that the system switches "on a dime", but look at
the relation between losses and gains!
Now almost all of these losse were ALL on the same day, I also have the
system which simply quits for the day after 4 or 5 losses (most of you
"matematics" will probably like that one better because of the improved
ratios).

Probably there could be some sort of filter applied.
I'll see if I can repost results with such a filter (like I mentioned the
system is now completely "non-optimized" and it truely is !).

(415.00) 9/13/99

(650.00) 9/14/99

(650.00)

(605.00)