Re: ascii data into ts4

Ian,

Make absolutely sure that your dates are in sequence from top to bottom.
TS will reject ASCII files if either DATE or TIME is out of sequence.

This is an easy matter to do in Excel. Just set up an if/then statement
that checks to make sure that each date is greater than the previous.

Good luck!

Bob Hunt

--
Bob Hunt
THE PATTERN TRAPPER

 The Pattern Trapper Interactive On-Line Course is now available!
    http://www.PatternTrapper.com/coursetitle_pt/Course_.html