Re: Need to Make ASCII file with correct Date

> Just yesterday I posted an asii indicator (creates an ascii file).
> Instead of date just output date + 19000000 and it will have the
> compleat year !

Try it.  You might not like the results.

TS (all versions) uses 16-bit floating point numbers to represent
all numeric values.  16-bit floats have about 6.5 - 7 decimal digits
of accuracy.  YYYYMMDD requires 8.  That's one of the big reasons why
Omega decided to use the 100 = 2000 date format.

For example:

Date      Date+19000000
1011119   20011120
1011120   20011120