Re: AdvancedGET

> And prey tell....which software programs do you own that are good at
> PREDICTING the future?  In fact AGET does have the ability to predict the
> future
> reliably in many many specified scenario's.

Adrian, I have been working with a number of proprietary indicators in TS
and another exclusive platform that a friend of mine created for sometime
now and they are far more reliable than what I experienced with AG. AG
reminds me of a quote by Shakespeare, "Advanced GET is a tale told by an
idiot full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Glad to hear you enjoy
it.

> TS is a great program for its purpose, but please, make sure you know what
> your
> talking about. AGEt has so many tools and massive flexibility to
manipulate
> its
> charts that TS couldn't even hold a candle to.
>
> You clearly aren't very good at market analysis or at using AGET.  The
> proprietary
> tools in AGET have more predictive power than virtually any charting
> software package
> on the market..END OF STORY.

I do know what I'm talking since I've been trading exclusively and
successfully for 4 years, but you seem to have an ownership stake in AG, so
you have clearly biased yourself in this discussion. As I mentioned earlier,
AG does have some proprietary indicators but after testing them myself, as
did other traders I know, they are no more likely to indicate market
movement than a host of other cheaper indicators I have used over the years.

> Many hours?  Oh dear.  I got my PHD for brain surgery in just 3
> hours..surely you
> can master the software AND the markets in a few hours!!

Then maybe you should use your PhD in brain surgery to help yourself because
it seems you've blown a mental fuse. My "many hours" consisted of days and
days worth of hours, but it doesn't take very long to realize that AG looks
very pretty when looking backwards in time and too often, random, when
looking forward.

> AGET is the most reliable Windows program I have ever come across...and I
> have
> been using computers for a long time and have seen and used many hundreds
of
> programs (of all types).

Glad to hear that it's been stable for you but that wasn't my experience.

> An expensive lesson?  Wow...$200...how many hours work is that for you?
How
> many
> places would even accept returns to start with???

The $200 wasn't the expensive part, it was the days worth of trading time I
dedicated to AG that I could have dedicated to systems that I have made
money with consistently over time. The loss in that case is a few thousand
Dollars. As for the returns, Omega accepts returns as do other software
makers that charge about the same price so the makers of AG are reacting to
market forces in accepting a return.

Like I said before, I'm glad it works for you but it didn't for me nor did
it work for other people I know. Of course, since it seems you have a
financial interest in selling AG, your rant against me should be taken by
other traders with a grain of salt.

> John,
>
> You simply don't have a clue. you have unrealistic expectations.  And
> luckily for
> us, are doomed to join the ranks where the wealth gets transferred from
the
> many
> to the few ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Adrian

No, Adrian, you are the clueless one. You're promoting a piece of software
that is no better than software that can be bought at far cheaper prices
than AG and actually get the same the same thing: nothing. Tell your lies
elsewhere, we've spent enough money buying garbage that pretend to really
help the trader when in fact they do nothing more than sell junk.

> PS  I have ZERO affiliation with Trading Techniques Ltd, merely a DAILY
user
> of their software.

Yeah, sure, right, we believe you, NOT!!

Sincerely,
John