From: Michael Harris [mailto:hicap92fs@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 5:15 PM
To: Omega List
Subject: Problem converting ascii data

Can someone help me convert ascii data using the on-line utility at
www.tssupport.com?

My data is in the format:
11/16/01,17:55:02,1685,0
11/16/01,17:48:15,1685,0
11/16/01,16:06:42,1684,0
11/16/01,16:05:44,1683,0

but the time is not being read properly and shows up as "0" .

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Mike