issue of EL and data2 - final version

It's amazing to me how you think you have the coding just perfect, and then
you see another problem with the code.

I believe this is a final version of what is necessary to code
    1-  data2 that is a longer time-frame than data1
    2-  where the indicator uses a calculated value, rather than merely an
input

Barry

inputs:
 lenStoch_data2(13),
 len2Stoch_data2(3);

variable:
 StochCritLg_Trend2(false),
 FstK(0, data2),
 SloK(0, data2);

{Stoch for Data2.   I used stochastics per Perry Kaufman in "Trading Systems
& Methods" pg 136}

Value51 = Lowest(Low data2, lenStoch_data2);
Value52 = Highest(High data2, lenStoch_data2) - Value51;
Value53 = Close data2;

If Value52 > 0 Then
 FstK = (Value53 - Value51) / Value52 * 100
Else
 FstK = 0;

SloK = XAverage(FstK,len2Stoch_data2) data2;

If slok > slok[1] then
 StochCritLg_Trend2 = true
else StochCritLg_Trend2 = false ;

Condition1 = Close > Open ;

if Condition1 and StochCritLg_Trend2 then
 Plot1(low,"Lentry");