From: "Michael Holder" <mholder@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 9:39 PM
Subject: Off topic: VPN Routers ...

: Does anybody use or know of an afforadble 4 or 8 port DSL /Cable Router
that
: allows more than "single session VPN" ? The very popular Linksys 4 port
: Router on shelves everywhere states that it supports VPN but only for one
: session. Does anybody know if the Linksys single session spec refers to a
: single outgoing VPN session only ...i.e. allowing multiple incoming remote
: VPN sessions?
: A little info is much appreciated.
: Mike Holder
: Toronto.