Win2k Pro

Simon & others:  - - You can install on as many as you want.

I have it on 6.  ONLY Registered it once.  I Get all the
updates by going MS WinUpdates direct with each
seperate computer.

Recommendation:  After get 1st installed with all the
updates & SPs, OutlookExpress,Hi Encrypt and Dir-X,
etc.  Make an Image & do remaining computers from Image first
time  - - this will save hours " on line" with all the add
on computers. ( OR copy that partition from HD to other
HDs   - -  & when do "del" on Boot, you can update C-Mos
/ BIOS on other computers) and then Win will add your different
config as Hardware is detected on these computers .

If you have 98 say on HD and a Clean Partition to install
Win2k, then 2k will give you a " Dual Boot " & 2k will be
the default with option to boot to 98.  In the set up, say yes to
I want to replace Win Ver & later in the set up, specify the partition
you want 2k on; however, if sel NTFS, you can't access it from 98,
so recommend 32 bit & then can access all on the HD.
Trade Well & Smart,
John