Re: TS2k data import problem

The rounding should not cause that much of a difference.

With such a long average, you might not be giving the two cases the
same number of bars of data. Make sure the charts start on the same
date/time and that the MaxMarsBack setting are the same.

Also try a much shorter average on each to see if the values are the
same in that case. If they are, it points to some king of
initialization issue.

Also, I have seen cases where the 1-minute bars in TS2000i do not
correspond to the tick data. (Your 45 minute chart will be built from
the 1-minute bars, not the tick data.) To fix that, copy out the tick
data only (NOT the 1-minute bars) then import it back into TS2000i.
Make sure you have checked the option to "Automatically Rebuild All
History Settings...". That will cause it to rebuild the 1-minute bars
to match the tick data.

Bob Fulks