portfolio management application

I've looked/searched for some time this year for a portfolio manager that
handles stocks, futures, derivatives, fixed income, and anything else that
is traded in some volume, but I've yet to see anything that handles
real-world situations. Even the most widely used applications can't automate
splits of derivatives, for example, which for my style of trading frequently
occurs. I'm curious to know what other traders or money managers use,
excluding applications that cost tens or thousands (and still can't do the
job completely).

TIA
Colin West