Can't see performance report???

Question...

After loading TradeStation 6 last night everything seemed
cool until I went back into my TradeStation 2000i and I tried
to run a system test...so far so good. Next, when I clicked
on the strategy performance report it comes up blank.

So, I thought ok, let's check out the TradeStation 6 version
and what do you know...the same deal. Anybody else have
this same problem after loading  the new version?

Thought I'd check here first before I listen to three-hours of
elevator music :-)

Thanks, Matt