Re: Oddball

Guys you are making this way too complicated. The premise of oddball is
just to compare advancing issues to yesterday at the *same* time. That's
the starting point Mark gave us. Any refinement of the signals is left
up to the reader. Mark isn't going to give you everything. :-)

> This will make the graph display in EST and the default
> times for the strategy will work.

Mark uses central time. And natural hour bars. And modified session
times in the symbol universe. Unless you do everything exactly like he
does, you won't get exactly the same signals. So don't try. Do your
homework and write your own system starting with the premise Mark gave
us.

> I still havn't figured out how to get natural time bars.  I have to use 30
> minute bars until I work this out.

Then you need to change the lookback. Make sure you are comparing any
given bar to the one at the same time yesterday.

--
  Dennis