Re: Oddball

Hi,

if you format the graph, look at the TIMEZONE drop down box.  Set it to EXCHANGE
if it isn't already.  This will make the graph display in EST and the default
times for the strategy will work.

I still havn't figured out how to get natural time bars.  I have to use 30
minute bars until I work this out.

Setting non-zero values for commission and slippage also generates large losses.

cheers

I Smith