RE: No more Service Packs for TS2000

Hey,
     I'm curious , as i have TS4.0 and still intend to get 2000i via these
online Auction places.

Was it/is it so bad that you had to go Metastock?

Does it tend to be charting, or data collection ?
Can you use it for EOD and offline intraday backtesting testing with no or
little crashes ?
Can you develop code for EOD and offline intraday without many problems?

If charting is a problem is hardware accelaration on the video card the
cause ?

Also , have you found there are major limitations with getting data into
it , ie. perhaps ascii data problems -  as it appears that you can do
Signal , Quote etc live and EOD. ?

I'm kind of hoping your main problems come in re: live tick data. ( Though
that is bad enough )

I'm hoping SP5 was a reasonable place to stop, well enough of a place to
stop.

Objective comments ???????

John Lewis
netkoala@xxxxxxxxxxxx

> I don't know about everyone else on this list, but I've had it with
Omega Research