From: F. Collis [mailto:fhc342@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 8:33 AM
To: Omega List
Subject: New TS Platform

I find it bazaar that I am not able to place a GTC
stop order with the new
TS Platform online. I tried to place some stops before
the market was open
and my order was not able to be placed until 9:30. So
I called TS and the
Rep stated I had to put in my stops (online) once the
market opened. So now
each and every morning I have to take the time to put
in stops when I should
be looking for new opportunities. This seems so
elementary that I am
baffled. Every broker I have had in the past has
allowed me to put in stops
and leave them for the day, month, end of month etc.
You would think this
would be a given. NOT!
FC