Re: DTN-CPU (long post)

Omega won't do diddly squat because TS2Ki is a stand-alone software product
unrelated to their brokerage business.  But having already insulted their
paying customers with an unfinished product still un-fixed to date, and
abandoning them with no true successor to the product, any non
responsiveness to offering fixes and updates for the Global Server is class
action material, in my opinion.