Re: Practical limits in TS2000i

Actually, now that I have read another mail in this
thread, I think I got something like an out of date
error, not wrong results as I wrote.  It happened
around 100K bars.  50K probably works.  More than that
(300K for sure) and you will probably get the error.
It may be a function of other variables (tick or
minute, etc.) as well.

Jack